cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ho do i get tech support? We made some network changes nad i need help getting the access poinst setup

Ho do i get tech support? We made some network changes nad i need help getting the access poinst setup

wfd
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you have purchased technical support, you can call Aerohive technical support or make a case. If you have not purchased support, you can post your questions on this community for assistance. If you believe you have purchased support, please let me know your Account name and I will make sure you have the proper permissions. If you'd rather give me your Account name over email, please feel free to email me at communityhelp@aerohive.com.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you have purchased technical support, you can call Aerohive technical support or make a case. If you have not purchased support, you can post your questions on this community for assistance. If you believe you have purchased support, please let me know your Account name and I will make sure you have the proper permissions. If you'd rather give me your Account name over email, please feel free to email me at communityhelp@aerohive.com.

GTM-P2G8KFN