cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change the inactivity timeout for HiveManager NG on-premise?

jpye
New Contributor III
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jpye
New Contributor III

There is a timeout option in version  19.5.1.7-NGVA under the admin entries. The default is 30 minutes. I'm able to set the inactivity timer to other values.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

jpye
New Contributor III

Here -

Global Settings, Account Management, select the admin account, Edit User, Session Timeout

tmanaok
New Contributor

Could you be a little bit more specific? My It Team aren't finding anything involving timeouts and we're frankly disappointed that at some point in the ancient past a previous employee set the timeout to 5mins and now we're having trouble undoing it. As reference we're running: 19.8.1.5.

Thanks

Triston

jpye
New Contributor III

There is a timeout option in version  19.5.1.7-NGVA under the admin entries. The default is 30 minutes. I'm able to set the inactivity timer to other values.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting me know, I've submitted the feature request for you at this time. Please feel free to check in with me either here or directly at communityhelp@aerohive.com to check on the progress of the feature request.

jpye
New Contributor III
Sam,

Thanks for looking into this. Yes, please submit a feature request. HM Classic had this option.

Brent
GTM-P2G8KFN