cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i export the self-registration guests list from aerohive's portal? Scripts and that involve API calls are possible options for me. Thanks

How can i export the self-registration guests list from aerohive's portal? Scripts and that involve API calls are possible options for me. Thanks

ckrit
New Contributor

We have aerohive access points that link to the cloud portal. On the administrative side of the portal under ID Manager -> Total Guest Accounts there is a self registration Guests tab that allows you to see all of the users currently signed on. As of now the page does not allow you to download or export this list for your own use. I must look through every guest name and find what i'm looking for. My question is above.

3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Unfortunately with Classic we don't have any options to do this, so I can't help you any further until you upgrade. If you just let me know once you have upgraded on this same thread, we can pick this up again.

ckrit
New Contributor

unfortunately we are, only for now. Once we decide to upgrade should i look to re post this question or is this something we can look at now.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Are you using HiveManager Classic linked to an IDM instance? If so, unfortunately Classic doesn't work with APIs, you'd want to move to HiveManager (formerly NG) to use an API call. We also aren't submitting feature requests for Classic any more because it's a legacy product, so I can't request that a download option be added to that page for you in a later release. If you're using HiveManager (formerly NG), please let me know and we can look in to this further with you.

GTM-P2G8KFN