cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can you disconnect a user authenticated through Radius or PPSK? I find no option in ExtremeCloudIQ Select If not possible, please make it a feature request as well as client disconnect

How can you disconnect a user authenticated through Radius or PPSK? I find no option in ExtremeCloudIQ Select If not possible, please make it a feature request as well as client disconnect

gacpac
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I've emailed that information to you now, please let me know if you have any further questions.

gacpac
New Contributor

Sounds good! Please send me the info and I will forward accordingly

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Currently the only way to manually disconnect a user would be to find the AP it's connected to and run the following command on the CLI of that AP: clear auth station mac <client MAC>

I would be happy to put in a feature request for you, but it will have more weight if it comes through your Sales Engineer instead. If you're unsure who to reach out to for your Sales Engineer, I can email that information to you directly, just let me know.

GTM-P2G8KFN