How do I change the DNS of APs?

bjohns1
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You would set this in the additional settings of the network policy. You can also do this on the CLI of the AP, but you'd have to create a supplemental CLI object to make sure this command did not get erased when the AP reboots. If you can tell me which HiveManager platform you are using, I can give you more detailed instructions on where to find the DNS setting in the HiveManager. The HiveManager platform options are: HiveManager Classic (myhive.aerohive.com) or HiveManager (formerly NG, cloud.aerohive.com)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You would set this in the additional settings of the network policy. You can also do this on the CLI of the AP, but you'd have to create a supplemental CLI object to make sure this command did not get erased when the AP reboots. If you can tell me which HiveManager platform you are using, I can give you more detailed instructions on where to find the DNS setting in the HiveManager. The HiveManager platform options are: HiveManager Classic (myhive.aerohive.com) or HiveManager (formerly NG, cloud.aerohive.com)

GTM-P2G8KFN