cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I download the latest version of HiveManager Classic, the Downloads tab doesn't work.

How do I download the latest version of HiveManager Classic, the Downloads tab doesn't work.

craig_maxwell
New Contributor
9 REPLIES 9

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

The ova can be found under Downloads> HiveManager Classic- Current version. The OS files can also be found under Downloads, and then under the section matching the version you are looking for. The L7 definitions can be found by running "show application reporting applications". You can check what the latest recommended version is for any particular model here- https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/question/0D50c00005jmpq9CAA/aerohive-hiveos-access-point-matrix

craig_maxwell
New Contributor
Hi Sam,

Thank you for the support.

Where would I be able to download the latest .ova file for the virtual appliance (8.2r2c)?

I would also need to download the OS and L7 definitions for the AP121 and AP230, do you know where I can find these?

Best Regards

Craig

Kind Regards

Craig Maxwell
IT Manager

Banstead Prep School
Sutton Lane
Banstead
Surrey
SM7 3RA

T: 01737 363601
www.bansteadprep.com<>

[BPS-Sign]

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Unfortunately what you see in the downloads section is all we have. We do not recommend using HyperV, it typically introduces quite a few problems during deployment and after.

craig_maxwell
New Contributor
Thank you Sam, I can see some downloads.

Is there a 64bit VM download for VMWare or HyperV (although I know the latter is not supported)

Best Regards

Craig Maxwell
IT Manager
Banstead Preparatory School
01737 363601
GTM-P2G8KFN