cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I download the latest version of HiveManager Classic, the Downloads tab doesn't work.

How do I download the latest version of HiveManager Classic, the Downloads tab doesn't work.

craig_maxwell
New Contributor
9 REPLIES 9

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III
Thank you for those emails. I've linked your user record with the email craig.maxwell@bansteadprep.com to the account Banstead Prep School (Formerly Greenacre School for Girls). This account has partner support, so I've enabled download access in Hive Community for you. To open a case you would want to reach out to your Aerohive partner. If you're unsure who that is, your Aerohive account owner Gemma James can help with this and you can reach Gemma at gjames@aerohive.com. Is there anything else I can help with?

Regards,
Sam Pirok
Community Moderator
(866)365-9918 (US Toll Free)
+1-408-510-6100 (International)
thehivecommunity.aerohive.com

craig_maxwell
New Contributor
Hi Sam

The old account was helpdesk@greenacre.surrey.sch.uk (or Craig.maxwell)

The new domain is Craig.maxwell@bansteadprep.com

I’m sending reset password to the Greenacre emails but have not received any yet

Best Regards

Craig Maxwell
IT Manager
Banstead Preparatory School
01737 363601

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

What was the old account name and what would the new account name be? I will try to find these in our system so I can link your user record to an account and enable permissions based on that account's support level.

craig_maxwell
New Contributor

We have a 3 year licence, but our domain name changed, how do I get the access?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for letting me know, I've emailed you directly with the steps we'd need to take to get download access enabled. Please let me know if I can clarify anything.

GTM-P2G8KFN