cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get from the User Summary View to a Client Summary View for one of that user's devices? None of the spots where they are listed seem to be links, and you can't highlight the client names to copy/paste into search.

How do I get from the User Summary View to a Client Summary View for one of that user's devices? None of the spots where they are listed seem to be links, and you can't highlight the client names to copy/paste into search.

lsommerer
New Contributor III

I imagine I have something setup incorrectly, because it doesn't make sense to me that the user Summary View would be aware of the clients for that user and not give some way to navigate to the client view. Maybe there is a way to do it that I just don't know. Any suggestions?

See the screenshot below for where I would expect to do this.

3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for getting back to me, I've gone ahead and submitted this feature request for you now. Please feel free to check in with me later on for updates, either here or directly at communityhelp@aerohive.com.

lsommerer
New Contributor III

In a way, I'm glad that I wasn't just missing something. But I would definitely like to be able to look up users and then go directly to the associated clients. So, yes, I would love for you to submit a feature request for this.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I don't believe there is a way to jump between those pages currently, I can submit a feature request for this to be added to a later release if you'd like?

GTM-P2G8KFN