cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

How to adjust user Wi-Fi connection timeouts? Idle users dropping connection too quickly. Tried changing SSID policies and group policies, can't seem to find what we're looking for. Hivemanager Version: 19.8.1.5 Thanks, Triston

How to adjust user Wi-Fi connection timeouts? Idle users dropping connection too quickly. Tried changing SSID policies and group policies, can't seem to find what we're looking for. Hivemanager Version: 19.8.1.5 Thanks, Triston

tmanaok
New Contributor
6 REPLIES 6

tmanaok
New Contributor

Hey Sam, I forgot to press the "Reply" button last week, probably to do with our email servers freaking out at one point... Anyway all is grand this Monday, thank you again for your time! I would be happy to email your sales engineer about requesting longer timeouts.

Triston

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Unfortunately that's a hard limit right now, but if you'd like to submit a feature request with your sales engineer we can see if it can be expanded in a later release? If you're unsure who to reach out to for your sales engineer, I can email that information to you directly, just let me know.

tmanaok
New Contributor

Thank you!!!! ļ™‚

Other question, can we change inactive time to say 4 hours? (Says the limit is 30mins). Have a great day, if there's no ability to choose longer then that's fine.

Triston

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You'll want to open the SSID itself and scroll down to the end of that page where you should see Additional Settings (this is different than the Additional Settings tab in the Network Policy work flow). For example:

403a14274da34a419d5321f0da179bc9_0690c000008t5JiAAI.png

GTM-P2G8KFN