cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I have some AP370's in London which I would like to replan the channels in use, these AP's don't have the new UK channel plan available on them (no 5GHz channels >136) , is there a workaround? Their region code is currently "world". thanks

I have some AP370's in London which I would like to replan the channels in use, these AP's don't have the new UK channel plan available on them (no 5GHz channels >136) , is there a workaround? Their region code is currently "world". thanks

josh_bell
New Contributor
4 REPLIES 4

josh_bell
New Contributor
Thanks, I suspected that would be the case, they are due to be replaced in a few months anyway, will work with what I have until then.

Josh

Josh Bell
Engineering Consultant
Kordia Ltd | DDI. +6445505085 | M. +64212266050

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for checking that. Since the AP370s are end of life they aren't receiving new features. I tested this in my lab and got the same results with the latest firmware for those devices so it looks like they aren't going to have the new channels at all. I'm sorry I don't have better news for you.

josh_bell
New Contributor
Hi, country code is set to 826 (UK). I have some AP550ā€™s in the same building, same config, they have the additional upper channels available where the AP370ā€™s donā€™t.

Josh Bell
Engineering Consultant
Kordia Ltd | DDI. +6445505085 | M. +64212266050

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Could you check the country code as well? The command you'll want to use is "show boot-param". My best guess is that you'll need to call support to ask that the country code be updated to get the UK channel plan.

GTM-P2G8KFN