cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

How to fully customize the Splash Page on the Captive Web portal in Aerohive NG. Current HTML is limited. I want to be able to upload images of sales to the Web Portal for Guest for out Retail Stores.

How to fully customize the Splash Page on the Captive Web portal in Aerohive NG. Current HTML is limited. I want to be able to upload images of sales to the Web Portal for Guest for out Retail Stores.

null-jeremy_liv
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jose_gonzalez
Contributor

You would export the configuration using HiveManager NG. We use HiveManager Classic, in it you select the captive web portal and there is a Export button. I would think NG has a similar option? If you can't find how - open a support ticket specifically for exporting the captive web portal HTML.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

dsouri
Contributor III

Hello Jeremy,

Beyond the available customization, uploading a custom HTML would work in most cases, but there is a limit to how big of a file can be stored on the Access Points, so to get really custom CWP and have more control over the presentation of the HTML file, I could only propose exploring a solution up-stream of the Access Points.  

Happy to assist,

GTM-P2G8KFN