cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Hello, Not able to update an Ap130. Two times i tried, two times the same error : "The aerohive device was unable to save the image to flash memory" I did it on 7 AP130 but this one doesn't work. My Ap130 are all news. Any idea or help ?

Hello, Not able to update an Ap130. Two times i tried, two times the same error : "The aerohive device was unable to save the image to flash memory" I did it on 7 AP130 but this one doesn't work. My Ap130 are all news. Any idea or help ?

intendance
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

intendance
New Contributor

Hello,

I'm not able to doownload anthing because i don't have any kind of support...

I've got a link and i updated the AP130 locally. It's fine.

I will buy support shortly.

Thanks so much !

bpowers
Contributor

What code is on them currently? Are you on HM Classic or the new EXIQ (HM NG)? If classic, select one of the APs and go to Utilities and go to "Set the Image to Boot" and you can quickly see the primary and secondary flash images. In some cases, it fails because the firmware you're attempting to upgrade to is already on the secondary flash image (where the upgrade gets put anyways). And simply telling the AP to boot to the other image resolves the issue.

The images are located here - https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/downloads

intendance
New Contributor

I need to try to upgrade locally the AP.

How can i download the firmware ?!???

Thanks

GTM-P2G8KFN