cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

How to reset configuration to factory default on AP250? I try hold reset button and write reset config on CLI. There is no result, the access point does not save the configuration. There is no result, the access point does not reset the configuration

How to reset configuration to factory default on AP250? I try hold reset button and write reset config on CLI. There is no result, the access point does not save the configuration. There is no result, the access point does not reset the configuration

n_isaev
New Contributor
4 REPLIES 4

weekdaysailor
Contributor

It sounds as though the capwap connection isn't really there (even though the device is provisioned, it's not talking to HM) - see if this helps? https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Device-is-Not-Connected-to-HiveManager-Platform?lang...

n_isaev
New Contributor

I found similar problems on the Hive Community portal, but they were not resolved.

n_isaev
New Contributor

We cannot reset it through Hive Manager, because first we need to connect it there. We have an AP250 (fw 8.2r4) connected to the Hive Manager NG via the SR2208P switch. When applying changes, the following error appears:

$ {{

"errorCode": "backend.config.error.device.connectivity.error",

"errorParams": null

}} #

How to fix it?

ashley_finch
Contributor III

If you connect to the AP through a console and push the reset for 5 seconds at minimum do you see any messages appearing?

Are you trying to reset the AP through the HiveManager? If so, you need to either ssh or console to the AP because after you issue the command you'll get a Yes/No prompt which won't be appearing through the HiveManager CLI access.

GTM-P2G8KFN