Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AP122 high CPU usage when streaming.

Hi, I have an AP122.When I stream a 4kUHD movie (Plex server detects that the movie is encoded at 139Mbps) to my TV (the TV is connected at 5GHz band and 1% rx CRC rate according to tech log), the movie has to buffer all the time. Diggin deeper in t...

sergi_dupe by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad device? I am experiencing upwards of 25% packetloss internally/externally when connected to AP250 device. No issues at all when connected to network via hardwire. What is the issue?

Bad device? I am experiencing upwards of 25% packetloss internally/externally when connected to AP250 device. No issues at all when connected to network via hardwire. What is the issue?

AnonymousM by Valued Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hey, is there a Manual to configure Aerohive and Cisco ISE for Guest WLAN? We want to use Captive Portal etc. of ISE and die Aerohive APs as Authenticators... but the Redirect doesnt work on the Client. Hope you can help

Hey, is there a Manual to configure Aerohive and Cisco ISE for Guest WLAN? We want to use Captive Portal etc. of ISE and die Aerohive APs as Authenticators... but the Redirect doesnt work on the Client. Hope you can help

GTM-P2G8KFN