cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unmanage a disconnected device? We exceeded the device license limit but can not unmanage or remove diconnected devices Got error message "Unable to access data" when klicking Unmanage

How to unmanage a disconnected device? We exceeded the device license limit but can not unmanage or remove diconnected devices Got error message "Unable to access data" when klicking Unmanage

martin_sarnberg
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting me know. I've emailed you with a temporary key that will let you get back in to the device inventory so you can remove any devices not covered by your permanent keys.

martin_sarnberg
New Contributor

Due to exceeded number of licenses there are no possibilities to remove devices, only unmanage where I got the error message.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Can you try removing it from the device inventory all together? This guide reviews how to remove device in ExtremeCloud IQ: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Adding-and-Removing-Devices-in-HiveManager

GTM-P2G8KFN