Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Connected Clients status

Hi Guys, I've recently implemented a WiFi solution for our clients but I'm slightly concerned about some client devices whose overall health is marked as "poor", application health is "0" even though radio health of the same device is marked as 100. ...

AnonymousM by Valued Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

We have an issue where one of our AP230s provides solid internet connectivity to Windows-based laptops but for Apple and Android devices the internet connectivity frequently drops.. Local connections seem fine. Any thoughts?

We have an issue where one of our AP230s provides solid internet connectivity to Windows-based laptops but for Apple and Android devices the internet connectivity frequently drops.. Local connections seem fine. Any thoughts?

dmurphy by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does anyone have the MIBs for AP630 and AP650?

Hi all I have found MIBs for older AP's here: https://github.com/netdisco/netdisco-mibs/issuesBut I'm thinking these arent supporting the AP630 and 650 ,anyone found these yet? Any official Aerohive releases? I'm using Hivemanager online so cant d...

AnonymousM by Valued Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, I'm working on a plan, but when I try to export it in PDF the system generates a pdf with all the information about the devices but the plan is separated in two different sheets. Is it possible that the plan will be in a entire sheet? Thanks

Hello, I'm working on a plan, but when I try to export it in PDF the system generates a pdf with all the information about the devices but the plan is separated in two different sheets. Is it possible that the plan will be in a entire sheet? Thanks

evicent by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN