cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am currently developing a parser for HiveOS and HiveManager from syslog events for SIEM ingestion, I see multiple variations of logs and was wondering if there was a log mapping available to assist with development to understand the log fields.

I am currently developing a parser for HiveOS and HiveManager from syslog events for SIEM ingestion, I see multiple variations of logs and was wondering if there was a log mapping available to assist with development to understand the log fields.

dmonteiro
New Contributor

http://docs.aerohive.com/330000/docs/help/english/6.5r1/hm/full/help.htm#monitor/event.htm%3FTocPath%3DMonitor%7C_____6 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, I'm sorry for the delay getting back to you, I was looking in to this for you. My best suggestion is to email our developers at developer.portal@aerohive.com with this question and they can help you from there.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, I'm sorry for the delay getting back to you, I was looking in to this for you. My best suggestion is to email our developers at developer.portal@aerohive.com with this question and they can help you from there.

GTM-P2G8KFN