cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I am getting this message when I try to add a AP130 to the HiveManager for S/N 01301602291717 "A stake record of the device was found in the redirector." Can somebody from Aerohive clear this serial number so that I can use this AP.

I am getting this message when I try to add a AP130 to the HiveManager for S/N 01301602291717 "A stake record of the device was found in the redirector." Can somebody from Aerohive clear this serial number so that I can use this AP.

dave_badgley
New Contributor
31 REPLIES 31

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for keeping me updated. For the first message I'd recommend CAPWAP troubleshooting, but the second message listing a different serial number than the device makes me think you might want to start by removing and re-adding the device to the inventory to make sure everything logs correctly. After that, I'd recommend the manual CAPWAP steps outlined here: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/CAPWAP-Guide-for-HiveManager-NG

northbrain
New Contributor

Here's some additional info:  Could not view configuration on device 426709295925521. There is no version for the device, try to setup a CAPWAP connection to HiveManager.

northbrain
New Contributor

Hi Sam

Thanks for the quick turnaround on that. When I am logged in to ExtremeCloud it says "This device has not yet made a connection with ExtremeCloud IQ." Not sure what my next step is to have the wireless signal turn on...

Thanks

Bruce

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for letting me know, that device should be free now. Is there anything else I can help you with?

GTM-P2G8KFN