Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How does inter-station-traffic deals with broadcast

So im wondering how the inter station traffic handels broadcast traffic. Does it limit only on a single ap or also between different aps? One of our customers asked if they can use a single user VLAN with 10.000 clients and inter-station-traffic enab...

bas1 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

AP122 does not obtain the IP address from Fortigate any Firewall, also tried by putting the static IP on hive manger this also doesn't work. But when we put others routers it works fine what could be the issue?

AP122 does not obtain the IP address from Fortigate any Firewall, also tried by putting the static IP on hive manger this also doesn't work. But when we put others routers it works fine what could be the issue?

Reports: How do I send the counts of the clients from the reports? Right now it shows the percentage or the bar with no actual number. Only in the dashboard is where the numbers display if I hover the arrow over the area.

Any of the report selections do not show the actual number but a percentage. I want the email that is sent out to have the actual client count of the sessions for the day or the week or the month. How is this done??

Can I add another local device user? I want to be able to use the built-in "admin" user with device password defined in HiveManager NG, but I also want to add another account for pen testing. Is this possible or can only one local device account exi

Can I add another local device user? I want to be able to use the built-in "admin" user with device password defined in HiveManager NG, but I also want to add another account for pen testing. Is this possible or can only one local device account exi

cdunkin by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AeroHive Manager not allowing me to access the "configure" menu. Version: 19.5.1.3 It's the cloud-va router type and for whatever reason, it fails to access some arbitrary directory found on the router (Javascript error) and keeps me on the monitor p

AeroHive Manager not allowing me to access the configure menu. Version: 19.5.1.3 It's the cloud-va router type and for whatever reason, it fails to access some arbitrary directory found on the router (Javascript error) and keeps me on the monitor pag...

tmanaok by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN