cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting this message when I try to add a AP130 to the HiveManager for S/N 01301602291717 "A stake record of the device was found in the redirector." Can somebody from Aerohive clear this serial number so that I can use this AP.

I am getting this message when I try to add a AP130 to the HiveManager for S/N 01301602291717 "A stake record of the device was found in the redirector." Can somebody from Aerohive clear this serial number so that I can use this AP.

dave_badgley
New Contributor
31 REPLIES 31

rafaelamounier
New Contributor

Thank you very much.

But when I went to add ... there was a problem and I had to enter extreme IQ again. Then I tried to add again and it says that it has already been added but does not show on the dashboard and does not appear on devices.

Anything you can help me with?

Will you have to clean the S / N again?

Thanks in advance

nvhoan237
New Contributor
Thank you verymuch

Vào Th 2, 2 thg 3, 2020 vào lúc 21:39 Aerohive Customer Community <
communityhelp@aerohive.com> đã viết:

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Hoan, your device should be free to add now. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting me know, that device should be free to add to your inventory now. Is there anything else I can help with?

nvhoan237
New Contributor

Hi, I have the same problems on my AP230 (SN: 02301603162081). Please fix it for me, thank

GTM-P2G8KFN