Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AP not connecting to HiveManager

I added a new AP to our HiveManager via serial number. I have it connected to the network and it has an IP via DHCP. I can verify connectivity via SSH and HTTPS. It can ping out to the internet and DNS is resolving properly. The problem that I'm havi...

Migration from HiveManager to HiveManager NG

Hello, we are migrating from our on-premise HiveManager to HiveManger NG in the cloud and we are facing some issues when we try to import the keys into NG version. I'm getting following error message only for some keys: "License Server Error: The dat...

nocdl by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple External Radius Servers Behavior

HI I am wondering, when you add multiple RADIUS external servers for AAA, what is the default method (or behavior), when for example the first server in the list fails to respond. Also what indicates a failure, is it simply the server being offline ...

cforrest by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am attempting to onboard a new AP550 with the following serial number 05501807131556 but I am getting an error message that this device is onboarded. But it is not showing up in my hive manager.

I am attempting to onboard a new AP550 with the following serial number 05501807131556 but I am getting an error message that this device is onboarded. But it is not showing up in my hive manager.

mbruder by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN