cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting this message when I try to add a AP130 to the HiveManager for S/N 01301602291717 "A stake record of the device was found in the redirector." Can somebody from Aerohive clear this serial number so that I can use this AP.

I am getting this message when I try to add a AP130 to the HiveManager for S/N 01301602291717 "A stake record of the device was found in the redirector." Can somebody from Aerohive clear this serial number so that I can use this AP.

dave_badgley
New Contributor
31 REPLIES 31

rafaelamounier
New Contributor

I am getting this message when I try to add an AP122 to HiveManager for S / N 01221704262229 "A device stake record was found in the redirector". Someone at Aerohive can clear this serial number so I can use this AP.

Thanks.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting us know, that device should be free now. Please let me know if you have any trouble adding it.

liv
New Contributor

Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to ask. However I get the same message when I try to add a device to ExtremeCloud Connect:

"01301710040766 A stake record of the device was found in the redirector."

Could someone clear this S/N or should I try on different forum?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Florian, thank you for letting me know, that device should be free to use now. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

florian_kutsche
New Contributor

Hello I have the same problem when I try to add an AP130 with S/N 01301604273130

It would be nice if someone can clear the S/N.

GTM-P2G8KFN