cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting this message when I try to add a AP130 to the HiveManager for S/N 01301602291717 "A stake record of the device was found in the redirector." Can somebody from Aerohive clear this serial number so that I can use this AP.

I am getting this message when I try to add a AP130 to the HiveManager for S/N 01301602291717 "A stake record of the device was found in the redirector." Can somebody from Aerohive clear this serial number so that I can use this AP.

dave_badgley
New Contributor
31 REPLIES 31

cr0nfixxx
New Contributor

Hello I have the same problem when I try to add an AP122 with S/N 01221702152110.

It would be nice if someone can clear the S/N.

Thanks.

d_hsieh
New Contributor
Hello Sam,

Thank you for your help.
It worked.

Aerohive Customer Community 於 2019年10月29日 週二 下午9:09寫道:

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for reaching out @Darren Hsieh​ , that device should be free to add to your HiveManager now. Please let me know if you have any further issues with this device.

d_hsieh
New Contributor

Hi, I am getting this message too when I try to add a AP130 to HM for S/N 01301504270851. Can someone from Aerohive can clear this S/N to register to use this AP.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for providing that serial number, that device should be free to add to your HiveManager now. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

GTM-P2G8KFN