cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I am getting this message when I try to add a AP130 to the HiveManager for S/N 01301602291717 "A stake record of the device was found in the redirector." Can somebody from Aerohive clear this serial number so that I can use this AP.

I am getting this message when I try to add a AP130 to the HiveManager for S/N 01301602291717 "A stake record of the device was found in the redirector." Can somebody from Aerohive clear this serial number so that I can use this AP.

dave_badgley
New Contributor
31 REPLIES 31

sergiogobbi
New Contributor

I am getting this message when I try to add a AP230 to the HiveManager for S/N 02301704030392 "A stake record of the device was found in the redirector." Can somebody from Aerohive clear this serial number so that I can use this AP.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting us know, we have cleared the duplicate records for you so you should be able to add that device to your HiveManager at this time. Please let me know if you have any further issues adding this device to your inventory.

GTM-P2G8KFN