cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to download Hivemanager. All download pages appear white; tried on multiple computers as well.

I am unable to download Hivemanager. All download pages appear white; tried on multiple computers as well.

orton
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, we have emailed you directly, you should have a message from communityhelp@aerohive.com. I just have a quick question, and then we can get your Hive Community access fixed for you.

View solution in original post

60 REPLIES 60

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

@Marek Szymonski​ Thanks for letting me know! I've emailed you with a quick question, once we can get that cleared up I will enable the proper permissions for you in Hive Community. The email should have come from communityhelp@aerohive.com.

support53
New Contributor
mute

[cid:image001.jpg@01D4653E.33D7DEB0]

marek_szymonsk1
New Contributor

Hello,

Can you fix my account too please? I have the same issue.

Marek

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

@George Carpenter​ I'm very sorry for the confusion there, I was able to verify your support level and I've enabled full access to Hive Community for you at this time. Please let me know if you have any further issues with the community.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

@Marc Claassen​ , thanks very much for reaching out. I've email you directly with some information regarding the downloads section in Hive Community, please let me know if you have any questions.

GTM-P2G8KFN