cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to download Hivemanager. All download pages appear white; tried on multiple computers as well.

I am unable to download Hivemanager. All download pages appear white; tried on multiple computers as well.

orton
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, we have emailed you directly, you should have a message from communityhelp@aerohive.com. I just have a quick question, and then we can get your Hive Community access fixed for you.

View solution in original post

60 REPLIES 60

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello @keita hayashida​ , thanks for letting me know, I've enabled full access in Hive Community based on your partner status with us. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

I also have the same problem. Could you please let me access for downloads.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Thank you for reaching out @John Hoover​ . My apologies for the trouble with Hive Community, it looks like you were assigned to a limited access profile by mistake. I have corrected this, so you should have full access to Hive Community now. Is there anything else I can assist you with?

john_hoover
New Contributor

I also have the same problem, and when I tried to submit a case to ask if something needed to be enabled, it said I was not allowed to create cases, either. I'd love some help. Thanks!

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Hi @Sam Pirok​ , I have the same problem here. Could you help me please ?

GTM-P2G8KFN