cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not remove a dummy device that I added yesterday. My user has "operator" permission. When I try to remove the device or the wireless network, the following message appears: "The current user can not manage specified device" What to do?

I can not remove a dummy device that I added yesterday. My user has "operator" permission. When I try to remove the device or the wireless network, the following message appears: "The current user can not manage specified device" What to do?

carlos_maia
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

carlos_maia
New Contributor

That simulated device. I was able to resolve it with a user "admin". It changed my location reference within the organization, then changed the network policy associated with the Access Point in question.

Thank you so much!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

carlos_maia
New Contributor

That simulated device. I was able to resolve it with a user "admin". It changed my location reference within the organization, then changed the network policy associated with the Access Point in question.

Thank you so much!

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

When you say "dummy device", do you mean a simulated device or a made up serial number, or a serial number that is no longer in use?

GTM-P2G8KFN