cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I created a map and drew in all the walls, etc. Later I discovered some wrong room numbers in the floor plan. If I fix those and upload a new floor plan image will my walls be retained or lost?

I created a map and drew in all the walls, etc. Later I discovered some wrong room numbers in the floor plan. If I fix those and upload a new floor plan image will my walls be retained or lost?

gbabin1
New Contributor
4 REPLIES 4

gbabin1
New Contributor

For those interested, scaling changes also preserve existing walls (without displacing anything). Way to go, Aerohive!

gbabin1
New Contributor

The walls, indeed, remain. Next I will try re-scaling which is another question I had about this area of the Hive.

gbabin1
New Contributor

Thank you Keith! I will attempt this soon. Cloning is a great idea, too.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Hey Gary,

I just tested it and you can replace the map and it will retain the original walls. I would encourage you to clone the floor and test for yourself as different browsers might have different results and I don't want you to loss your work, but it did work for me.

Original floor plan with a couple walls drawn1a3edb02a0644f6ab14848922a417217_0690c000009Ra9hAAC.png

New floor plan with the same wall drawnScreen Shot 2019-11-13 at 10.51.58 AM

GTM-P2G8KFN