cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't have device inventory option in the Monitor section so I'm unable to add more aerohives. How can I bring back the device inventory option?

I don't have device inventory option in the Monitor section so I'm unable to add more aerohives. How can I bring back the device inventory option?

tomasz_halasa
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you are using HiveManager (formerly NG) (cloud.aerohive.com), then you should be able to click "Add" on the Monitor page to add new devices.

If you are using HiveManager Classic (myhive.aerohive.com), you may not have the correct permission level to add devices if you are missing that option on the monitor page.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you are using HiveManager (formerly NG) (cloud.aerohive.com), then you should be able to click "Add" on the Monitor page to add new devices.

If you are using HiveManager Classic (myhive.aerohive.com), you may not have the correct permission level to add devices if you are missing that option on the monitor page.

GTM-P2G8KFN