cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Edited our Captive Web Portal Save it. Update the devices - Perform a complete configuration update for all selected devices But it didn't save it - Still displaying the default settings How do I get it to stay?

I Edited our Captive Web Portal Save it. Update the devices - Perform a complete configuration update for all selected devices But it didn't save it - Still displaying the default settings How do I get it to stay?

mary1
New Contributor
4 REPLIES 4

mary1
New Contributor

Can bandwidth be limited on one SSID?

mary1
New Contributor

I got it to SAVE, didn't see the last save button.

** Still need information **

We don't want a Background Image in our Captive Web Portal - is there anyway to delete it?

People are reporting that they have to sign in all the time during the day. Does the WAP time out?

mary1
New Contributor

People are reporting that they have to sign in all the time during the day. Does the WAP time out?

mary1
New Contributor

We don't want a Background Image in our Captive Web Portal - is there anyway to delete it?

GTM-P2G8KFN