cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get the error 'Could not view configuration on device 340066920663677. There is no version for the device, try to setup a CAPWAP connection to HiveManager.' What should I do with my AP230 to make it work?

I get the error 'Could not view configuration on device 340066920663677. There is no version for the device, try to setup a CAPWAP connection to HiveManager.' What should I do with my AP230 to make it work?

marco_stefano
New Contributor
1 REPLY 1

bruce_stahlin
Contributor III

There is no capwap established between the AP and HiveManager. Do you have cli access? Perform:

show capwap client

You should see the address of the HIveManager and the connection status. If there is a firewall between the AP and HIvemanager, make sure these ports are opened to establish connectivity:

https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/question/0D50c00005vYdFkCAK/what-ports-do-i-need-to-open-in-my-firewall-in-order-to-let-my-aps-connect-to-aerohive-connect

Otherwise, there may be a licensing issue and you will need to contact support. Good luck.

GTM-P2G8KFN