cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a AeroHive AP250 that is Connecting to DHCP and getting / giving out IP addresses but not connecting out to the Internet. It is running the same policy as all other AP250's on my network. Any suggestions would be a great help.

I have a AeroHive AP250 that is Connecting to DHCP and getting / giving out IP addresses but not connecting out to the Internet. It is running the same policy as all other AP250's on my network. Any suggestions would be a great help.

haide
New Contributor
5 REPLIES 5

bruce_stahlin
Contributor III

Please clarify if it is the AP, clients, or both that have this issue. Based upon your testing, it sounds like DHCP and DNS have been ruled out.

Are there any external firewall policies that may be preventing particular IP addresses Internet access?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Is it the clients connecting to this AP that aren't getting out to the internet? If so, can we run a Client Monitor on one of the clients that can't connect?

haide
New Contributor

Trace-route also goes all the way through to google.com.

haide
New Contributor

Yes, I can ping 8.8.8.8 and google.com.

GTM-P2G8KFN