cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I have a few AP121 that are very out of date. I've tried to update via webUI and ssh with the firmware from the website but they continue to fail. I get image header magic is wrong and format of image is wrong. The AP is on version 6.0r2a.

I have a few AP121 that are very out of date. I've tried to update via webUI and ssh with the firmware from the website but they continue to fail. I get image header magic is wrong and format of image is wrong. The AP is on version 6.0r2a.

brandon_burns
New Contributor
7 REPLIES 7

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Michal, I've emailed those files directly to you, please let me know if I can help with anything else.

michal_dett
New Contributor

Hi,

I have the same problem, my runs 6.1r1 and I can't update it... can I have the files as well please?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

With devices on firmware older than 6.1r6, we'll need to go to 6.1r6, then 6.2r1. After that you can move to any later version directly. We'll need to get the device up to at least 6.5r3 in order to manage it in HiveManager. I have emailed you directly with the files you'll need.

GTM-P2G8KFN