cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an AP130, and am unable to utilize anything except 20Mhz channels in 5Ghz AC. I have set the radio profile to both 40Mhz and 80Mhz with auto power and auto channel selection. I have no channels excluded. I appreciate your input!

I have an AP130, and am unable to utilize anything except 20Mhz channels in 5Ghz AC. I have set the radio profile to both 40Mhz and 80Mhz with auto power and auto channel selection. I have no channels excluded. I appreciate your input!

daniel10
New Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

daniel10
New Contributor

I apologize for the delay. I've tried to use both, with the same results: In Auto, it selects a 20Mhz channel. In Manual, I only see 20Mhz channels.

When I go to 'MyAP: Wireless Interfaces', it shows wireless interface 1 as 80Mhz channel width, and currently on channel 52 (it is in auto).

When I run a wifi sniffer, I see it is only using 20Mhz @ channel 52.

Suggestions?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Could you tell me which HiveManager platform you are using? This guide will walk you through how to determine which HiveManager you are using, for reference: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Which-HiveManager-Platform-am-I-using 

GTM-P2G8KFN