cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an AP130 connected to a 1Gbps uplink to an upstream 1Gbps fiber Internet connection. If I connect via WiFi to the fiber ONT I get 300-400 Mbps throughput. When connected via 5GHz Wifi to the AP130 I get 40-60 Mbps. Is that expected?

I have an AP130 connected to a 1Gbps uplink to an upstream 1Gbps fiber Internet connection. If I connect via WiFi to the fiber ONT I get 300-400 Mbps throughput. When connected via 5GHz Wifi to the AP130 I get 40-60 Mbps. Is that expected?

eellerman
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dsouri
Contributor III

Hi Eric,

Those 40-60 Mbps speeds sound like 2.4Ghz speeds. Can you disable the 2.4Ghz radio on the AP to test?

Additionally, what is the Radio Profile configuration for the AP130? What width are you broadcasting?

Happy to help,

David Souri

HiveCommunity Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

dsouri
Contributor III

Hi Eric,

Those 40-60 Mbps speeds sound like 2.4Ghz speeds. Can you disable the 2.4Ghz radio on the AP to test?

Additionally, what is the Radio Profile configuration for the AP130? What width are you broadcasting?

Happy to help,

David Souri

HiveCommunity Moderator

GTM-P2G8KFN