cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an AP230 and have been having intermitten issues with it, thought if i update it to would fix it but every time i tried to update it through the cloud keeps failing to update. it has 6.5r4 firmware on it. is there a place where i can downloa

I have an AP230 and have been having intermitten issues with it, thought if i update it to would fix it but every time i tried to update it through the cloud keeps failing to update. it has 6.5r4 firmware on it. is there a place where i can downloa

dinuka1810
New Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

dinuka1810
New Contributor

It works thank you so much

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for letting me know what version you're on currently. In order to have access to our download section you would need to purchase some level of support with us. In the mean time, I've emailed you the firmware files you need to get the device updated to the latest version available for that model. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

GTM-P2G8KFN