cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I have an AP230, when i try to update the configuration, this message appear... The Aerohive device was unable to save the image to flash memory... What can i do...? I reboot the AP but the message still appears...

I have an AP230, when i try to update the configuration, this message appear... The Aerohive device was unable to save the image to flash memory... What can i do...? I reboot the AP but the message still appears...

mjimenez
New Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

mjimenez
New Contributor

Hi Ashley, thanks for your quick response...

I'm using Classic HiveManagerā€¦ and the firmware ver is 6.1r6a... what can i do...?

ashley_finch
Contributor III

Hi Martin,

Could you let us know which HiveManager platform you are using (Classic/HiveManager NG)?

If you're using NG, I have a suspicion that the firmware is too old and you'll have to update it through another method first. Could you let us know the firmware version it's currently running?

GTM-P2G8KFN