cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an older ap230 that was just added to a new account and the AP is at version 6.1r6a and it cannot be upgraded further, the device update fails How do i get the firmware I need to move forward. The new account is on 19.11.1.7

I have an older ap230 that was just added to a new account and the AP is at version 6.1r6a and it cannot be upgraded further, the device update fails How do i get the firmware I need to move forward. The new account is on 19.11.1.7

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Jeff, I was able to enable download access for you in Hive Community based on your current support contract, my apologies for the trouble with Hive Community. Since you are on 6.1r6a, you'll need to upgrade to 6.2r1 before you can move to any of the later versions, and 6.2r1 isn't on the community. I have emailed you directly with that file and a guide that reviews how to update the AP's firmware via the Web UI instead of the GUI. We'll need to get the AP up to at least 6.5r3 in order to manage it in ExtremeCloud IQ.

GTM-P2G8KFN