cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am connected to my Hivemanager NG console, I have several devices connected to the wireless network, but no clients are showing in the console.

I am connected to my Hivemanager NG console, I have several devices connected to the wireless network, but no clients are showing in the console.

zaheeds
New Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

zaheeds
New Contributor

Hi Sam, thanks for getting back so soon. This unusual issue was self-inflicted. It appears that I inserted a space into the ssid's when I recreated it from HMOL into HMNG - which was different from the NPS entries. I am not sure how any devices even connected and of course NO client would be shown as connected in the console.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Would you be able to send me tech data from an AP that should have clients showing in the GUI? My directly email is communityhelp@aerohive.com, and this guide reviews how to get tech data in ExtremeCloud IQ (formerly HiveManager NG): https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/How-to-download-tech-data-in-HiveManager

GTM-P2G8KFN