cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I have created Guest SSID with CWP portal self registration and PPSK Cloud keys. So far it works ok. In NG Cloud GM I don't see option to use custom schedule for that SSID since I want to use it only in specific days. Is that possible?

I have created Guest SSID with CWP portal self registration and PPSK Cloud keys. So far it works ok. In NG Cloud GM I don't see option to use custom schedule for that SSID since I want to use it only in specific days. Is that possible?

agroch
New Contributor

I don't see option to create schedule for that SSID

4 REPLIES 4

agroch
New Contributor

I see now, but since the whole PPSK must be active 24/7 I can choose under "User Access Settings" the GuestWIFI and under Availability Schedule make appropriate schedule. I guess this can work. For user Group I don't see any schedule availability. So I guess the setting can be applied for User Access only.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for explaining. The optional settings aren't available for a registration SSID, since users will only connect long enough to register. The main PPSK SSID is where you'd want to implement the schedule.

agroch
New Contributor

I dont see that option in My NG CLOUD HM. The SSID is Open Unsecure with :

• Enable Self-Registration
  • Enables the user to register on the splash page.
  • Return Aerohive Private PSK
  • Issues a Private PSK for the user

I see that in other two SSIDS (PPSK & Enterprise) but not in open48f61fa6b9ec4b5f96668d90c508707d_0690c000007EWmuAAG.jpg

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you go to Configuration> Open the Network Policy> Open the SSID> Expand Additional Settings, you should see an SSID schedule option there. This won't be available if you're using HiveManager Connect.

GTM-P2G8KFN