cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I have got too many mac addresses added to my hive manager. I'm sure half of them are not needed. Is there any way to check which mac addresses are not being used or have not been used for some time? Thank you, Tom

I have got too many mac addresses added to my hive manager. I'm sure half of them are not needed. Is there any way to check which mac addresses are not being used or have not been used for some time? Thank you, Tom

tomasz_halasa
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Yes, that is the equivalent page in HiveManager Classic, my apologies for the confusion.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Yes, that is the equivalent page in HiveManager Classic, my apologies for the confusion.

tomasz_halasa
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

DO you mean: Monitor > Clients > Wireless Clients? We are on hive manager classic.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for clarifying. In that case, if you go to Manage> Clients, you can see what MAC addresses have logged on recently using the Historical view within the page. Is that more what you were looking for?

tomasz_halasa
New Contributor

Thank you Sam for the reply. Sorry I should have mentioned - I mean client mac addresses that I have added to the mac filter. Not APs mac addresses. I'm already getting a messages that the group has reached the max number of mac addresses - 256 i think so I can't add anymore. I know that almost half of them addresses are old devices that we don't use anymore but I'm not sure how to check which mac addresses have not been used for some time.

GTM-P2G8KFN