Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Anyone not getting location data?

I was wondering if any other users were no longer getting location data from Hivemanager after July of this year? I've been unable to get any type of location feed from the hivemanager and have reached out to dev team and have an open case ...running...

Has anyone else had their Heat Maps stop working under "insights>network 360 plan"? I noticed this a few weeks ago, and am just now getting around to asking. Device labels (under settings gear) also won't display "channel or power".

Has anyone else had their Heat Maps stop working under "insights>network 360 plan"? I noticed this a few weeks ago, and am just now getting around to asking. Device labels (under settings gear) also won't display "channel or power".

w1f1n00b by Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a way that I can schedule an AP to change between 2 different network policies? I.E., the AP typically is running network policy A, but on specific days/times, I need to automatically push Policy B and then go back to Policy A after the eve

Is there a way that I can schedule an AP to change between 2 different network policies? I.E., the AP typically is running network policy A, but on specific days/times, I need to automatically push Policy B and then go back to Policy A after the eve

dhopkins by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN