cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I have problems to transfer our on premise hivemanager licenses to the hivemanger cloud. Getting License Server Error: The dates specified in this entitlement key are invalid. How to proceed?

I have problems to transfer our on premise hivemanager licenses to the hivemanger cloud. Getting License Server Error: The dates specified in this entitlement key are invalid. How to proceed?

p_talloen
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for those keys, I see our problem now. Prior to last October when we changed a few things, on premises keys never expired where as cloud keys did eventually need to be renewed. The on premises keys that did not expire would have the same date for both start and end date, which will cause problems when trying to apply the key to an online instance. You'll want to talk to your Sales Engineer about replacing the on premises keys with keys that will work on a cloud instance.

p_talloen
New Contributor
Hi Sam,

Here you have our entitlement keys.

[cid:image001.png@01D4D8E5.815E5360]

Kind Regards,

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Patrick Talloen

IT Engineer

Tel: +32 51 30 30 45

Mob: +32 499 860694
[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/lbAlC3_4hTsOdFPd260Be9_mrndZ8jTqyUMNIPMve3VyTF9EyB8gNBah3oxorufNTqdFnNIuRgOjTBpDeZbRE8x8-cYA4HJ94H6uHUAwk6S31jz2QyQ5JzDTqU8o9hT1aDPGny750R6swmTAFw]<>

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Could you send me the entitlement keys in question so I can take a look for you? My direct email is communityhelp@aerohive.com.

GTM-P2G8KFN