cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to change my Hivemanager account to HiveManager Connect. Can I convert current HiveManager account or do I need to disassociate my email and delete my current account?

I need to change my Hivemanager account to HiveManager Connect. Can I convert current HiveManager account or do I need to disassociate my email and delete my current account?

jason1lee1
New Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

support138
New Contributor II

Hello Keith. I have this same problem, we are not going to renew our support and as such need to start using a different "free" account. However, last year I was told there is a way with a number of steps to export/copy the configuration and import into a different account, as well as releasing the APs in the current account and "grabbing" them into the new account. Does any one have the steps needed to do this?

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Hey Jason,

A HMNG Select account can't be downgraded to HMNG Connect. You'll need to edit your admin account from within Global Settings in your HMNG Select account to replace the currently used email address if you would like to use it with an HMNG Connect account. Ultimately, you'll need to register for another HMNG account and upon first login choose to use HMNG Connect. At that point, you can note the serial #'s of the devices you would like use in HMNG Connect and delete them from the HMNG Select account to be able to add them to HMNG Connect.

GTM-P2G8KFN