Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A Query regarding power Tx , Transmission Power

As some of our AP's are left to to dynamically adjust power from ACSP and reflect power 8, I have changed a few to a lower tx Power as they did not lower , however I have noted something else , within the AP interface configuration. When setting the ...

cforrest by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am trying to bridge two AP650X's wireless using a hive. On either end is a computer plugged into eth1. I want them to communicate.

I've been racking my brain trying to get this going, and I am hoping someone can help me with this. I have one laptop hooked up to eth1 on one AP650X, and then another laptop hooked up to the other AP650X. I simply want to pass data between them u...

Wlan priorization - Is there a way to have assign one SSID Profile to have priority over another SSID Profile, or a user profile to have priority over another

I saw the same question, but found a feature in Ruckus called: "WLAN PRIORIZATION". With it, I can prioritize one ssid over another and privilege one user. Can I do this on Aerohive? How to configure it? Thank you very much,Marcio - HX Brasil 

marcio by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN