cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received a notification from HiveManager. I have waited nearly 2 hours but still cannot connect to the hivemanager, please help me

I received a notification from HiveManager. I have waited nearly 2 hours but still cannot connect to the hivemanager, please help me

dunghuynh
New Contributor

I received a notification from HiveManager. "This device has not yet made a connection with ExtremeCloud IQ. It can take up to 10 minutes for a device to appear after the initial onboarding process. If the device has not successfully connected after 10 minutes, follow this link for more information: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Comprehensive-On-Boarding-Guide"

I have waited nearly 2 hours but still cannot connect to the hivemanager, please help me

4 REPLIES 4

dunghuynh
New Contributor

I tried step 2 and connected, but when connected to the cloud, the signal light of AP230 was very dim. (white light seems to be off) other devices are bright white. How to fix it

ashley_finch
Contributor III

What about the second guide? Are the APs getting an IP address? Are they on the right VLAN? DNS reachable?

dunghuynh
New Contributor

I have checked the firewall, there are AP230s that I can add to the hivemanger, only a few I cannot add to it only shows red indicator light

ashley_finch
Contributor III
GTM-P2G8KFN