cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I think this is a feature request and I couldn't find a way to submit it so I am doing it this way, hoping that it will be seen and added in a future release. In the "surrounding access points" if they are in our hive I'd like to see the AP name.

I think this is a feature request and I couldn't find a way to submit it so I am doing it this way, hoping that it will be seen and added in a future release. In the "surrounding access points" if they are in our hive I'd like to see the AP name.

sglassman
New Contributor

Right now I just see a list of MAC addresses and then I have to go and look at all of my other AP's in the hive and figure out which one is which by the MAC and there's a lot of back and forth. Seeing that all of the AP's are in my same hive and it knows that so it would be helpful to show the AP name as an option or column so I know which AP it's talking about.

2 REPLIES 2

w1f1n00b
Contributor II

The fact that this wasn't in there from the get-go is a bit silly if you ask me. Also, it doesn't show what channels they're on which makes this widget mostly useless in it's current form. For now we're stuck with using cli - "show ascp neighbors" and cross referencing mac addresses which is a tedious process.

Fixing this widget, along with adding back the "show acsp neighbors" map feature that HiveManager Classic has, would be a huge step forward when troubleshooting interference issue quickly and efficiently.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Steve, thank you for sharing, this would indeed be a great feature request. Since you have an account with us, the best way to submit a feature request is to reach out to your Sales Engineer. I've emailed you directly with your Sales Engineer's contact information. Please let me know if I can help with anything else, and thank you again for the feedback.

GTM-P2G8KFN