cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've lost access to Hive Manager and can't use the registered email address to restore the password.

I've lost access to Hive Manager and can't use the registered email address to restore the password.

wouter1
New Contributor

The registered email address is no longer in use so I cannot reset my password. When I create a new account and try to register my serial number I get a message that the device is already connected to another account.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I have no access to open a support case. Why Aerohive?!

Thanks!

Wouter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, I have emailed you directly about your access to creating cases in Hive Community, and about our options for getting you back in to your HiveManager. To summarize the latter point, if you can provide the serial number of your AP, I can either get you back in to your original HiveManager or we can get that AP freed up to add to the new HiveManager, which ever works best for you.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

p_tarascio
New Contributor

Hello, i'm having the same issue. @Sam Pirok​ could you please email me at leonardo.pisani@eurosystem.it to retrieve the original account p.tarascio@sisetpd.com? thanks, Leo

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, I have emailed you directly about your access to creating cases in Hive Community, and about our options for getting you back in to your HiveManager. To summarize the latter point, if you can provide the serial number of your AP, I can either get you back in to your original HiveManager or we can get that AP freed up to add to the new HiveManager, which ever works best for you.

Hi I'm having the same problem. Could u help me too please.

GTM-P2G8KFN