cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've lost access to Hive Manager and can't use the registered email address to restore the password.

I've lost access to Hive Manager and can't use the registered email address to restore the password.

wouter1
New Contributor

The registered email address is no longer in use so I cannot reset my password. When I create a new account and try to register my serial number I get a message that the device is already connected to another account.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I have no access to open a support case. Why Aerohive?!

Thanks!

Wouter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, I have emailed you directly about your access to creating cases in Hive Community, and about our options for getting you back in to your HiveManager. To summarize the latter point, if you can provide the serial number of your AP, I can either get you back in to your original HiveManager or we can get that AP freed up to add to the new HiveManager, which ever works best for you.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

jonathan2
New Contributor

Hi. thank you for the quick reply! been asking our sales person for ages and nothing... i should have come to the hive community to ask, earlier!

anyway, I will get that to you as soon as possible. i'm at work now so don't have it available. thank you!

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Jonathan Seaward​ , I can try to find your HiveManager with the serial number of your first AP? If you'd rather share that with me directly, my email address is communityhelp@aerohive.com.

jonathan2
New Contributor

Hi @Sam Pirok​ ,

I work for an MSP and we exclusively deploy Aerohive APs for our clients. Some time back, probably over a year ago, we had a training session with a rep from Aerohive, and were each given an AP122 to use as a lab device during training, and then it was given to us personally to keep, along with a 3 year HiveManager subscription. I have mine at home, and love it, but i just acquired a second AP122 and want to add it to my network, but I cannot remember my hivemanager account details at all. I've tried every address i can think of, but they are either not associated with hivemanager, or they are already in use for work-related tests and VHMs.

How can i regain access to my personal AP122, and/or my Hivemanager account? I guess i'd prefer to have access to the account, and then add the new AP to it, ,since i already had my network policy exactly how I wanted it.

any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello @Pasquale Tarascio​ , I have emailed you directly with a quick question and some notes on our next steps.

GTM-P2G8KFN