cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to create a new SSID separate from main one and assign different VLAN. In out network we have 3 VLANS. want to assign one of them. Ex - Assign new SSID to VLAN 120

I want to create a new SSID separate from main one and assign different VLAN. In out network we have 3 VLANS. want to assign one of them. Ex - Assign new SSID to VLAN 120

chandana
New Contributor
1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

When you create the SSID, you'll set the VLAN it will use in the User Profile of the SSID. By default it will use VLAN 1, so you'll need to create a non-default user profile to assign VLAN 120 to the SSID. If you can tell me which platform you're using, I can give you more detailed instructions on where to find the user profile.

This guide will walk you through how to determine which HiveManager you are using, for reference: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Which-HiveManager-Platform-am-I-using

GTM-P2G8KFN